Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College Coimbatore Admission 2018
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College (SREC) is an autonomous Engineering college in India,2018 admissions started. It was affiliated with the Anna University in Chennai, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) of New Delhi. It is accredited by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation) for most of its courses, and by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
It was founded in the year 1994 It provides various undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in engineering and other technical streams.The college got its autonomous status in 2007-2008 when Anna University was split into six different universities. SREC is one of many flagship institutions managed by SNR Sons Charitable Trust. Multistoried buildings with state of art educational aids are spread over the 42 acres of land
The total area of the Library is35172Sqft (3269sqm) with a seating capacity of 100. The colossal central library, which houses 70737 books under an all-encompassing array of 27651 titles, plays a vitalpart in ensuring effective and efficient dissemination of knowledge andaugmenting the intellectual power of our college. Developing and maintaining contemporarysources of learning for each department is done with dedication anddiligence. Equipped with OPAC (OnlinePublic Access Catalogue), the library always strives to stay above par on theareas of acquisition, cataloguing, circulation, serialization, indexing andshelving. Procuring national &international journals is done on a regular basis which adds onto the academic valueof the collection. It is affiliated withprofessional bodies like ASME (USA), IET(UK), IEEE(USA), INSTITUTION OFENGINEERS(INDIA), IEL Online & Elseiver Science Direct and DELNET(New Delhi) a few of which provide online access servicesas well. The library is open to staffand students from 8.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. on all business days for the purpose ofinformation retrieval and services. Document delivery and Reprographicfacilities are also offered by the Library. Standard barcodes are used to identify resources and users.
The college has a fleet of 30 buses that ply from vantage points in and around Coimbatore to the campus and back to facilitate comfortable commuting for both students and staff. The buses are manned by drivers who are well trained and experienced in safe driving practices.
A fully functional health centre with a residential doctor is in place to offer medical care for minor ailments and first aid. In case of emergency, students will be taken to Sri Ramakrishna Hospital for treatment through standby ambulance service that is available 24/7.
Fully functional separate hostel facilities are available for male and female students with the capacity of 2300. Each hostel is facilitated with 24X7 water and regularly maintained water purifiers for drinking water. Powered with 100 KW backup generators for uninterrupted Power supply.
BE Mechnical Engineering
BE Civil Engineering
BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
BE Computer Science and Engineering
BE Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
BE Biomedical Engineering
BE Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology
M.E Power Electronics and Drives
M.E Computer Science and Engineering
M.E Manufacturing Engineering
M.E VLSI Design
M.E Embedded System Technologies
M.E Control and Instrumentation
M.E Software Engineering
M.Tech Nano Technology
M.E Thermal Engineering
Why join Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
- Students placed in renowned companies
- Autonomous institute
- Courses affiliated to Anna University and approved by AICTE
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- MOUs with Indian/foreign institutes and organizations for research, training, student-faculty exchange programs etc.
- Curriculum periodically updated by personnel from ISRO, TCS, HCL, Robert Bosch, Vikram Sarabai Space Research Centre, Infosys and CSIR
- 107 research papers published by faculty in national and international journals
- Conducts guest lectures and seminars
The Career Development and Placement Division (CDPD) of SREC serves as a bridge between the Corporates and the Students for Career Opportunities and Internships.
CDPD actively participates and supports in empowering students to explore and realize their career goals. CDPD offers counseling in career planning and assist students in setting up achievable goals.
- Providing excellent opportunities for students to kick start their career in reputed organizations, through On-campus and Off-campus placements.
- Structured training programs for all the students from the First till the end of the course.
- Language Enhancement, Personality Development, Soft-skills and Language Certification trainings for the students by well qualified and highly experienced trainers.
- Verbal, logical and quantitative aptitude and other placement preparation trainings followed by continuous assessments and up-trainings.
- Mock GD’s, interviews to all the students on a regular basis by Senior Alumni.
- Industry oriented value added courses to keep students abreast with technology and skills.
For undergraduate programmes – first year of study
Admissions are based on Single System
Students ranked based on performance in +2 exam and entrance examination
Admission for Management seats 35%
For undergraduate programmes – second year of study (Lateral entry)
Strength – 10% of sanctioned seats in undergraduate programmes
As per DOTE/Anna University norms
|Name||:||Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College|
N.G.G.O. Colony Post
|Contact No||:||0422 – 2460088|
SRI RAMAKRISHNA ENGINEERING COLLEGE ADMISSION 2018
Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE , APPLICATION , ELIGIBILITY , INFRASTRUCTURE , CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..