- 1 BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai Engineering Admission 2018
- 2 BS ABDUR RAHMAN UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSION 2018
- 3 REGISTER NOW !
- 4 Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
- 5 CONTACT 09700019482
- 6 LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE , APPLICATION , ELIGIBILITY , INFRASTRUCTURE , CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..
BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai Engineering Admission 2018
B.S. Abdur Rahman University is a private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Previously functioning under Madras University (1984-01) and Anna University (2001–09) as S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, the institute gained deemed status in 2008–09. It is one of the largest engineering institutions in India and is ranked among the top-50 engineering colleges of the country.S. Abdur Rahman University was founded in 1984 as Crescent Engineering College, a Muslim minority institution approved by theAll India Council of Technical Educationand affiliated to Madras University. The college was affiliated to Madras University until the year 2001.From 2002, many engineering colleges in the city of Chennai changed affiliations to Anna University. Crescent Engineering College was affiliated to Anna University until 2008. It was elevated as a university (B. S. Abdur Rahman University) by Section 3 of the UGC act 1956 in December 2008.
The University has excellent hostel facilities and infrastructure within the campus that make students feel comfortable as at home. Men’s hostels can accommodate upto 1500 students. The University also has a securewomen’s hostel which can accommodate upto 350 students. The Hostel Consist wellconstructed, state of the art buildings, complete with lifts, form the new hostel block. The men and women hostels have their own mess, where the students are offered a choice of both vegetarian and non vegetarian food.The separate room and tariff is available for the international students.
All the classrooms of the department are well furnished with all modern facilities.
The library has 47,800 volume of books in 20,062 titles on different disciplines covering all major fields of Engineering, Science and Humanities. The Library subscribes 889 National & International periodicals including IEEE, ACM, ASME, ASCE & Springer publications.
ll Labs are well equipped with all latest equipments.
NAAC Grade: A
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
Mechanical Engineering (Production)
Why Join BS Abdur Rahman University
- Provides placement with renowned companies
- Ranked 11thin ‘All India non-government technical universities’ by The Week, 2015
- Scholarship upto Rs. 8 lakhs are provided to meritorious students
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC
- UGC recognized, deemed university
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- MOU with Universities in abroad, reputed industries and R&D organizations
- Member of Common Wealth Universities (CWU) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Promotes entrepreneurship development amongst students
- Provides value added and semester abroad programs
- Separate Students Innovation Centre
B.S Abdur Rahman University has an exclusive placement and training cell headed by Mr. Mohamed Tajudeen. Every year, the process is streamlined as per convenience of students and recruiters. The placement process begins with Pre- Placement talks by companies, usually scheduled in the month of August and the placement process commences from the month of September. Participation by a large number of reputed organizations year-after-year for recruitment bears testimony to the reputation companies have for the institution.
The primary function of the placement office is three fold, the first and foremost is creating awareness about the placement process through a series of awareness programmes. The next task is to train them to face the forthcoming placement seasons through a set of placement training through experts in the sector. The last but the most important function is to streamline the as per convenience of students and recruiters. The placement process begins with Pre- Placement talks by companies, usually scheduled in the month of August and the placement process commences from the month of September. An elaborate slotting criteria is used to slot the companies for the placement process
In the academic year 2013_14, 353 students have been placed through campus recruitments. In the academic year 2014_15, 433 students have got placed and in the current academic year 2015_16, 516 * students have got placed (* still the recruitment process is on progress). There is a constant increase in the number of companies visiting the institution and the number of students being placed.
Admission to B.Tech. Degree Programme is based on BSAU Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) conducted all over India.
- To select the candidate for admission to B.Tech programmes, the university conducts Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE).
- Advertisement are released regarding the issue of application forms, important dates etc., in all leading newspapers all over India and notified in the BSAU website.
- Candidate can apply online through the university website.
- Applications can be obtained by post from the university.
- BSAU Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted in major cities all over India.
- Result of BSAUEEE will be published on the university website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on their merit in the BSAUEEE and qualifying examination, the Branch of Study is allotted.
- NRI candidates are selected for admissions based on their merit in the qualifying examination (Exempted from BSAUEEE).
- Candidates having valid JEE main score are admitted directly.
|Name||:||B.S. Abdur Rahman University|
BS ABDUR RAHMAN UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSION 2018
Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE , APPLICATION , ELIGIBILITY , INFRASTRUCTURE , CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..
BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai Engineering Review 2018
BS Abdur Rahman University Chennai Engineering Review 2018
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, which has now been upgraded as B.S Abdur Rahman University, was an institution acclaimed throughout India for its quality in teaching and research. Being one of the largest engineering institutions in India, it lays emphasis on innovative research, investment in high-quality facilities and first-rate infrastructure.