- 1 VIT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2018 ENGINEERING
- 1.1 Established Year:1984
- 1.2 Vit University Admissions 2018:
- 1.3 VIT University Admissions 2018
- 1.4 Facilities:
- 1.5 Classroom Facilities:
- 1.6 Laboratory Facilities:
- 1.7 VIT University Admissions 2018 Courses Offered:
- 1.8 Why Join VIT University:
- 1.9 Placements:
- 1.10 Placement Process:
- 1.11 Vit University Admission Procedure 2018:
- 1.12 VIT University Admissions 2018 Entrance Exam:
- 1.13 VIT University Admissions 2018
- 2 VIT UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSION 2018
- 3 REGISTER NOW !
- 4 Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
- 5 CONTACT 09700019482
- 6 LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE, APPLICATION, ELIGIBILITY, INFRASTRUCTURE, CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..
VIT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2018 ENGINEERING
Vit University Admissions 2018:
VIT University was initially founded as Vellore Engineering College on 5 July 1984 by Dr. G Viswanathan, a former parliamentarian and minister in the government of Tamil Nadu, 2018 will admissions commence after VITEEE 2018 results in May. Started initially with a relatively small campus and only three undergraduate engineering courses — civil, mechanical, and electronics and communication, the college continued to progress under the able leadership of G. Viswanathan.The college was initially affiliated with Madras University. In 1999 Vellore Engineering College was awarded the ISO 9002 certificate for three years by DNV) of the Netherlands, making VEC the first educational institute in India to achieve this recognition. In June 2001 the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development conferred VEC as a ‘deemed university’ and the college became VIT University.
VIT University Admissions 2018
VIT provides the right ambiance to stimulate interactive learning with all the required infrastructural facilities like centrally air-conditioned, state of the art building, Spacious, air-conditioned classrooms providing the most conducive environment for dynamic and focused discussions, Wi-Fi environment wherein students are provided with wireless laptops to help them access the world anytime, anywhere, Computer labs providing computing facilities comprising of the latest machines, Well equipped library stocked with latest periodicals, Cafeteria offering nutritious and wholesome food to ensure a well balanced diet and a Recreation and Sports Center to refresh minds during the hectic schedules.
17 hostels are located in VIT campus with Thirteen Men’s Hostels and Four Women’s Hostels. Men’s hostel accommodates 7000 students in single, two and three bedded, four bedded and six bedded rooms. A gym facility is also attached with well maintained swimming pool. The Women’s Hostels have room for 3200 students. Women students have access to gym facilities and a newly built swimming pool inside one of these hostel premises. Individual metering service for those who want air-conditioning facilities is also provided. Optional washing services are provided in well maintained separate washing areas.
The classrooms at VIT creates an atmosphere that is conducive to learning for knowledge that the students possess.The classrooms have all the modern facilities with all the latest teaching aids available at the air-conditioned rooms, including LCD projectors, sound systems, OHP devices, adequate chairs, tables, TV sets, and Over-head projectors. The classrooms are also spacious, well lighted & well ventilated.
The college library is centrally air-conditioned, modern & digitalized library having Computerized Library Management System with International Collection of over 22,505 books under 3000 titles. It also subscribes to national and international Journals and magazines. There is a Audio-visual Library Section, Career Guidance Section and Xerox facility. Library is well-stocked of over 2,000 books. The college has Library cum reading room, well equipped with periodicals, text books, study material, major dailies and popular magazines for both students and faculty.
Computer Labs are equipped with adequate number of computers to enable the students to practice comfortably. The computer lab is designed to enhance students learning system and to perform basic and applied research in the area of communication which is developed for future-oriented information & communication technology. The Institute has a State-of-the-art Computer Lab with all systems of latest configuration including printers, scanners & multimedia devices. It has 24-hour broadband Internet connectivity and a host of other required software for students.
NAAC Grade: A
VIT University Admissions 2018 Courses Offered:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization in Energy Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (specialization in Chemical Process Engineering)
- Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering (jointly with ARAI, Pune)
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Bioinformatics)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Why Join VIT University:
- excellent placement record with students getting placement in top companies
- Ranked 13th among ‘Top 100 Engineering Institutes for Research and Teaching’ in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
- Scholarships for meritorious students based on rank obtained in the qualifying examination
- Recognized as deemed university by UGC
- Grade ‘A’ accreditation by NAAC
- ABET accredited for B.Tech in Biomedical, CE, CSE, EEE, ECE, E&I, IT, ME, ME (Automotive) and ME (Energy)
- Accredited by TCS, Wipro, Ericsson and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements
- MOUs with foreign universities and Indian agencies for international transfer programs, student-faculty exchange, academics and joint research
- Participates in research projects sponsored by bodies like ISRO, Ministry of Defence, Atomic Energy Regulation Board etc.
- Membership with professional societies like IEEE, ISTE, etc. for multiple active chapters to students engrossed in engaging activities help them build an effective network
- Fully flexible credit system
- Conducts project and research based learning
VIT University has been consistently setting records of campus placements amongst private institutions in India. Producing graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry and commerce in the public and the private sectors has been the primary aim of the university.
We have over 400 recruiters from Core Engineering and Software companies who visit each year
Here’s a quick glimpse of our top IT recruiters over the years
-Accenture(1492), Cognizant(803) and Wipro(1308)
-Accenture(1688), Cognizant(1084) and Wipro(1162)
-Accenture(1324), Cognizant(1911), Infosys(1452) & Wipro(1141)
3.Eligibility Criteria- 60% in X, XII, UG and PG as applicable – No Current Arrears/ No History of arrears – Academic gap
Vit University Admission Procedure 2018:
Admission in VIT University is conducted on a merit basis through an online entrance exam. VIT organizes its own entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). It is conducted every year in the month of April and May. In 2015 over two lakh students appeared for the entrance examination. The exam has been conducted online since 2013. VITEEE 2018 was conducted from April 6 to April 18 in three sessions.Admissions to postgraduate courses is done through the separate VITMEE test held in the first week of June every year.
The Admissions will be purely on the basis of marks secured in VITEEE 2018 ,conducted by the VIT University.
The candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for the admissions.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the entrance exams marks and will be called for VITEEE counseling.
VIT University Admissions 2018 Entrance Exam:
VIT University Admissions 2018
VIT University(VIT), Vellore,
- Contact :0416-2243091
- E-mail :email@example.com
VIT UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ADMISSION 2018
Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE, APPLICATION, ELIGIBILITY, INFRASTRUCTURE, CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..
VIT University Vellore Review 2018
VIT University is undeniably a university with a difference. Proudly empowered with a gigantic eco-friendly campus spread across 360 acres in Vellore and 170 acres in Chennai embraces an enormous figure of over 35000 enrolled students.
The university is fully integrated with the perfect mix of highly proficient faculty and ultramodern infrastructure is the preferred choice for students from India and abroad comprising an astonishing actuality of students belonging to more than 60 countries and from each and every state of India.
With a par excellence record of matchless placements, VIT has ingressed to be a part of Limca Book of Records concerning campus placements.