Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology Entrance exam
About the Exam:
Hindustan University is inviting online application form for theregistration of HITSEEE Exam from class 12th pass
aspirants. In below section of this post, you will be able to checkEntrance Exam Dates also. Applicants are advised to go through theofficial website of this origination which is hindustanuniv.ac.in to submit duly filled online application form on or before closing date.
All students are advised to see the eligibility of the application form and then fill the Application Form of HITSEE 2018. Students can check below the eligibility of the application form-
- Student should be 12thpass form a certified board of the education.
- The age of the candidate not exceed 19 year at the date of application form.
- Average of the Physics, chemistry and maths should be 60% in 10+2 exam.
All students need to take a view of the important dates of the exam. Candidates can see here all important dates of the Exam-
|Application starting date||February, 2018|
|Application close date||March, 2018|
|Last date for pay the application fee||April, 2018|
|Date for Admit card issue||April, 2018|
|Date of exam||April, 2018|
|Result date||May, 2018|
|Counseling date||June, 2018|
|Classes start||July, 2018|
How to Apply:
All candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- fee of the application form. Candidates can pay the fee by the ICICI bank challan and by the internet banking. Without pay the application the applicant can’t appear into the examination.
The eligible candidates can fill the application form of the exam by the following process-
- Go to the official website of exam.
- Click on the application form.
- Make a registration & fill the application.
- Click on submit application.
- Take a print of application.
- Make a payment of application.
Students can see the exam pattern below-
- The no of question in examination will be 120 questions.
- Total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
|Sr. no||Center City name||Sr. no||Center City name|