Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2011
Status: Recognized ( Dr.MGR University)
About Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College :
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College And Hospital is a world class institute, situated in 100 acres of land located at the national high way (No.45 Trichy – Chennai high way) at Siruvachur, Perambalur District,with a buildup area of 12 lakhs square feet. This Institute caters to the needs of the rural population in and around major Districts like Trichy, Ariyalur and Cuddalore. This institute is run by the Srinivasan Charitable & Educational Trust which has been in the field of education for more than a decade. This institute is affiliated to the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Facilities:
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food.
Fully air conditioned library
Total no.of books – 11452
Total no.of journals – 107
National journals – 75
International journals – 32
Online journals – more than 1200 medical online journals
(proquest medical online journals)
NAAC GRADE : “A”
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Courses offered:
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Fees Structure 2018 Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2018
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
NEET exam dates 2018 have been released now. In the table given below, we have mentioned the dates of NEET 2018:
|Events of NEET 2018||Dates (Announced)|
|Starts of online registration||8th February 2018 (Started)|
|Last date of online registration||9th March 2018|
|Last date to submit fee||10th March 2018|
|Form correction window||12th March to 16th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||6th May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2018|
|Display of answer key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||5th June 2018|
|Counselling starts (1st round)||12th June to 24th June 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of Joining||3rd July 2018|
|Counselling starts (2nd round)||6th July to 12th July 2018|
|Seat allotment result declaration||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Joining||22nd July 2018|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Contact Details:
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College & Hospital
Siruvachur, Perambalur– 621 113.
Ph : 04328 – 327999 , 254500
Fax : 04328 – 254505
Toll Free No.: 18004252505
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com