- 1 S. Thangapazham Agriculture College Tirunelveli Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
- 2 ICAR APPROVED
- 2.1 Facilities: S.Thangapazham Agriculture College
- 2.2 Courses Offered: S.Thangapazham Agriculture College
- 2.3 Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
- 2.4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 2.5 Selection Process:
- 2.6 How to Apply in TNAU:
- 2.7 Contact
- 2.8 S. THANGAPAZHAM AGRICULTURE COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE ADMISSIONS 2018
- 2.9 BSC AGRICULTURE ADMISSIONS 2018
- 2.10 AGBSC ADMISSIONS TOP COLLEGES TAMILNADU 2018
- 3 REGISTER NOW !
S. Thangapazham Agriculture College Tirunelveli Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
AGBSC Admissions 2018
S.Thangapazham Agriculture College is Established by the Trust ” Thiru K.Subramania Nadar Vadivoo Ammal Eductaional Trust “ Vasudevanallur in the foothills of Western Ghats. The College is approved by Govt. of Tamilnadu and Affiliated to Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. This is the only Agriculture College established in Tirunelveli District and its neighboring Virudhunagar and Kanayakumari Districts. The College has state of the art infrastructure facilities.
Facilities: S.Thangapazham Agriculture College
Courses Offered: S.Thangapazham Agriculture College
AGBSC – BSc Agriculture 4 yrs
Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is about to declare a notification about TNAU Admission in both the UG & PG courses. Students who wish to apply for the admission in the Under Graduate UG/PG Courses provided by the TNAU they must fill the online application form before the last date.
- Aspirants who have completed their higher secondary examination and are the holder of 12thmark sheet or Equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the TNAU UG program B.Tech/B.Sc.
- Completion of Under Graduate for any recognized university/college is must to get admission under PG courses.
- Aspirants must not be more than 21 years of age to apply for TNAU Admission 2018.
- There is no upper age relaxation for any category applicants.
- Students falling under general category, 55% of marks are required to take up the exam. Students of BC, BCM and other special categories are entitled to get 5% of relaxation to eligibility.
- For the MBC, minimum of 45% of marks should be retained.
- Students falling under SC/ST are relaxed form the liability of minimum pass marks to take the exam.
Students will we selected through the counseling process. The counseling is done every year in the month of July. The counseling will be conducted on the basis of rank list and its commencement will be done in three phases on various dates.
How to Apply in TNAU:
- Aspirants are required to visit the Official Website that isac.in
- Select the Admission section which is presented at the top on the page
- On the new page a detailed list of latest notifications announced by the organization will display
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for the Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the form correctly and make the payment of the application fee either through online or offline mode.
- At the end you must take the hard copy of final application for further reference.
S.Thangapazham Agriculture College
Tamil Nadu 627758
Phone: 099428 52100