- 1 Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College Karaikudi Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
- 2 ICAR APPROVED
- 2.1 Facilities: Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College
- 2.2 Courses Offered: Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College
- 2.3 Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
- 2.4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 2.5 Selection Process:
- 2.6 How to Apply in TNAU:
- 2.7 Contact
- 2.8 SETHU BHASKARA AGRICULTURE COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE ADMISSIONS 2018
- 2.9 BSC AGRICULTURE ADMISSIONS 2018
- 2.10 AGBSC ADMISSIONS TOP COLLEGES TAMILNADU 2018
- 3 REGISTER NOW !
Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College Karaikudi Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
AGBSC Admissions 2018
Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College is situated in a sprawling campus of about 234 Acres of land, one of the biggest in Tamilnadu and is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University ( www. tnau.ac.in ) popularly known as TNAU located in Coimbatore , Tamilnadu – 641 003.Our managing trust believes in empowering farmers with the necessary scientific inputs. The trust also believes in state of the art research in the domain of agriculture and related areas. It believes in making the students as LEADERS of knowledge with over all development.With this as the aim, the trust has senior international academicians, international expert and professional floriculturists, industrialists and philanthropists as its Managing Committee members.
Facilities: Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College
- Banks and ATM
Courses Offered: Sethu Bhaskara Agriculture College
AGBSC – BSc Agriculture 4 yrs
Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is about to declare a notification about TNAU Admission in both the UG & PG courses. Students who wish to apply for the admission in the Under Graduate UG/PG Courses provided by the TNAU they must fill the online application form before the last date.
- Aspirants who have completed their higher secondary examination and are the holder of 12thmark sheet or Equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the TNAU UG program B.Tech/B.Sc.
- Completion of Under Graduate for any recognized university/college is must to get admission under PG courses.
- Aspirants must not be more than 21 years of age to apply for TNAU Admission 2018.
- There is no upper age relaxation for any category applicants.
- Students falling under general category, 55% of marks are required to take up the exam. Students of BC, BCM and other special categories are entitled to get 5% of relaxation to eligibility.
- For the MBC, minimum of 45% of marks should be retained.
- Students falling under SC/ST are relaxed form the liability of minimum pass marks to take the exam.
Students will we selected through the counseling process. The counseling is done every year in the month of July. The counseling will be conducted on the basis of rank list and its commencement will be done in three phases on various dates.
How to Apply in TNAU:
- Aspirants are required to visit the Official Website that isac.in
- Select the Admission section which is presented at the top on the page
- On the new page a detailed list of latest notifications announced by the organization will display
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for the Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the form correctly and make the payment of the application fee either through online or offline mode.
- At the end you must take the hard copy of final application for further reference.
SETHU BHASKARA AGRICULTURE COLLEGE AND RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Kalam Kavi Grammam, Visalayankottai, Karaikudi,
Sivagangai District – 630 306.
Mobile : 9841288066,9444935189,9500750522