- 1 SRS Institute of Agriculture Dindigul Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
- 2 ICAR APPROVED
- 2.1 Facilities: SRS Institute of Agriculture
- 2.2 Courses Offered:
- 2.3 Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
- 2.4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 2.5 Selection Process:
- 2.6 How to Apply in TNAU:
- 2.7 Contact
- 2.8 SRS INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE ADMISSIONS 2017
- 2.9 BSC AGRICULTURE ADMISSIONS 2017
- 2.10 AGBSC ADMISSIONS TOP COLLEGES TAMILNADU 2017
- 3 REGISTER NOW !
SRS Institute of Agriculture Dindigul Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
AGBSC Admissions 2018
The SRS Institute of Agriculture and Technology is befittingly placed at Vedasandur in 110 acres to cater the needs of farming community and young aspirants to learn scientific agriculture under the aegis of Sri Rama Supreetham (SRS) Trust, Salem.This college is affiliated with Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore to impart a need-based, region specific, quality education in agriculture.Dindigul district is endowed with rich flora and fauna and varied agro climatic conditions from semi arid to sub tropical supporting intensive agriculture both in irrigated and rain-fed situations. The agricultural diversity provides opportunity for different cropping systems, agri-horticultural systems and agro-forestry with animal components for better lively-hood.
Facilities: SRS Institute of Agriculture
AGBSC – BSc Agriculture 4 yrs
Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is about to declare a notification about TNAU Admission in both the UG & PG courses. Students who wish to apply for the admission in the Under Graduate UG/PG Courses provided by the TNAU they must fill the online application form before the last date.
- Aspirants who have completed their higher secondary examination and are the holder of 12thmark sheet or Equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the TNAU UG program B.Tech/B.Sc.
- Completion of Under Graduate for any recognized university/college is must to get admission under PG courses.
- Aspirants must not be more than 21 years of age to apply for TNAU Admission 2018
- There is no upper age relaxation for any category applicants.
- Students falling under general category, 55% of marks are required to take up the exam. Students of BC, BCM and other special categories are entitled to get 5% of relaxation to eligibility.
- For the MBC, minimum of 45% of marks should be retained.
- Students falling under SC/ST are relaxed form the liability of minimum pass marks to take the exam.
Students will we selected through the counseling process. The counseling is done every year in the month of July. The counseling will be conducted on the basis of rank list and its commencement will be done in three phases on various dates.
How to Apply in TNAU:
- Aspirants are required to visit the Official Website that isac.in
- Select the Admission section which is presented at the top on the page
- On the new page a detailed list of latest notifications announced by the organization will display
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for the Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the form correctly and make the payment of the application fee either through online or offline mode.
- At the end you must take the hard copy of final application for further reference.
SRS Institute of Agriculture
Senankottai Post,Vedasandur Taluk
Tamil Nadu – 624 710
Phone: 7639 555 804,7639 555 812