SRS Institute of Agriculture Dindigul Bsc Agriculture Admissions 2018
AGBSC Admissions 2018
The SRS Institute of Agriculture and Technology is befittingly placed at Vedasandur in 110 acres to cater the needs of farming community and young aspirants to learn scientific agriculture under the aegis of Sri Rama Supreetham (SRS) Trust, Salem.This college is affiliated with Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore to impart a need-based, region specific, quality education in agriculture.Dindigul district is endowed with rich flora and fauna and varied agro climatic conditions from semi arid to sub tropical supporting intensive agriculture both in irrigated and rain-fed situations. The agricultural diversity provides opportunity for different cropping systems, agri-horticultural systems and agro-forestry with animal components for better lively-hood.
Facilities: SRS Institute of Agriculture
AGBSC – BSc Agriculture 4 yrs
Bsc Agriculture Admission Procedure:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is about to declare a notification about TNAU Admission in both the UG & PG courses. Students who wish to apply for the admission in the Under Graduate UG/PG Courses provided by the TNAU they must fill the online application form before the last date.
- Aspirants who have completed their higher secondary examination and are the holder of 12thmark sheet or Equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the TNAU UG program B.Tech/B.Sc.
- Completion of Under Graduate for any recognized university/college is must to get admission under PG courses.
For B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years at the time of admission. There is no age limit for students belong to SC/ST & SCA.
- Course is of Minimum-3 years & Maximum-6 years
Qualification: Students must have cleared Intermediate standard (12th) with 60% marks in any of these subjects:
Students will we selected through the counseling process. The counseling is done every year in the month of July. The counseling will be conducted on the basis of rank list and its commencement will be done in three phases on various dates.
||For UG Courses
||For PG Courses
|Online Registration Starts
|Last Date for Application
|Verification of Documents
||July, 2018 (PG), Aug, 2018 (Ph.D.)
How to Apply in TNAU:
- Assess the official site to tnau.ac.inand search for the admission link then click on Apply online link.
- Enter the required details in online Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 application form such as name, DOB, contact number, e-mail ID, temporary address and permanent address.
- Attached your necessary documents like ID proof, certificate of graduation address proof etc.
- After this your User ID & password will be generated to you.
- Choose the appropriate campus and college name as per your discretion.
- Application fee amounts to INR 1,000/-which can be paid through CR card/net banking of any banks and for DR card cum ATM card use State Bank of India
- Visit the official site i.e. on www.tnau.ac.in and download the Application form of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and can submit duly filled and signed form along with the DD of INR 1000 in favor of The Controller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3″ payable at “Coimbatore” and send it to the given address:
The Tamil Nadu
Agricultural University, Lawley Road,
SRS Institute of Agriculture
Senankottai Post,Vedasandur Taluk
Tamil Nadu – 624 710
Phone: 7639 555 804,7639 555 812
SRS INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE ADMISSIONS 2017
BSC AGRICULTURE ADMISSIONS 2017
AGBSC ADMISSIONS TOP COLLEGES TAMILNADU 2017
ADMISSION PROCEDURE, FEES STRUCTURE, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION PROCESS
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE, APPLICATION, ELIGIBILITY, INFRASTRUCTURE, CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SRS Institute of Agriculture Review 2018
Campus Life - 8.6/10
Facilities - 8.7/10
Labs - 8.9/10
Faculty - 8.6/10
Hostels - 8.5/10
Exposure - 9.0/10
Placements - 9.2/10
Location Advantage - 9.3/10
SRS Institute of Agriculture Review 2018
Dindigul district is endowed with rich flora and fauna and varied agro climatic conditions from semi arid to sub tropical supporting intensive agriculture both in irrigated and rain-fed situations. The agricultural diversity provides opportunity for different cropping systems, agri-horticultural systems and agro-forestry with animal components for better lively-hood.