Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College BDS Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 1996
Status: Recognized( Deemed University)
About Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College :
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem was started in 1995, affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu. It became a constituent college of Vinayaka Missions University in 2004. The institution is located in the rural area of Salem, South India in a vast area of 51 acres. The institution is running UG and PG programmes with 23 well established departments recognized by Medical Council of India.level. It is the Chancellor’s wish to have a medical college in a rural area, considering the needs of the rural mass.
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Facilities:
Medical education in VMU is offered at three locations – Vinayaka Mission‘s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals (VMKVMC&H) in Salem, Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospitals (AVMC&H) in Puducherry and Vinayaka Mission‘s Medical College & Hospitals (VMMC&H) in Karaikal, with hospitals attached and state-of-the-art campus facilities, the medical colleges of VMU offer medical education on par with the best in the country. The bachelor‘s program in medicine and surgery and master‘s in a variety of areas are offered giving the students a wide range of specializations to choose from.
The total number of titles in theCentral Departments Library runs to over 2800. Computerised catalogues of the library holdings as well as a card index are available for verification and use.
The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
At Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospitals, Salem – Life in the campus is probably the most memorable period in the lives of the students. Multi-storied hostel buildings, built separately for both men and women are equipped with all the amenities for comfortable living and with excellent mess facilities. Strict discipline which facilitates a conducive atmosphere for self study, is maintained to build the character of the students. Entertainment facilities are available for the hostellers to spend their leisure time. Internet facility is also made available in men’s and women’s hostel. Lush green atmosphere coupled with vast sports ground surrounds the hostel complexes. Sophisticated Staff Quarters for the faculty members are also available at our College.
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospitals, Salem provides counseling services in order to prepare the students to move with a firm sense of direction. Professional and confidential services are provided to all students covering personal and learning issues. Each student is attached to a faculty counselor during his/her entire course of study to monitor the progress of the student. The academic performance is closely monitored and appropriate corrective measures are taken in time through special coaching and additional training. Periodically, parents are intimated of their wards performance.
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Courses Offered:
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Fees Structure 2017 Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2018:
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release
|Last date for filling the application
||4th week of January 2018
|Last date to submit the application fee
||Last week of January 2018
|Release of admit card
||1st week of April 2018
||6th May 2018
||1st week of June 2018
||After result declaration
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
||No. of Question
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Contact Details:
NH-47,sankari main road,
Phone : 0427-3012078,3012079
EMail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vinayakamission.co
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar BDS Medical College MD Paediatrics Fees Structure Admission Procedure Contact 9700019482