AEEE 2018 – Amrita School Of Engineeering Entrance Exam
AEEE 2018 – The Amrita University will conduct Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2018 for the intake of the aspirants in UG engineering courses. Tentatively, the examination will be held the 3rd week of April 2018. The official notice, containing the dates and details of the exam, will be released the 4th week of October 2017.
The AEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria to be satisfied is as mentioned below:
- The candidate must have been born on or after 1 July 1996.
- The candidate should have qualified the 10+2/equivalent examination.
- In the qualifying exam, the candidates must have secure 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Along this, individually in these subjects, the candidates must have also secured at least 55% marks.
- Candidates withholding three years Diploma in Engineering degree, as awarded by State Board of Technical Education, with 60% marks may also apply.
Note: Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria of it. Such has to be done because once the application fee is paid it will not be refunded and the ineligible candidates will not receive admission under any circumstances.
|Release of notification||4th week of October 2017|
|Application form availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Deadline for submitting the forms||4th week of March 2018|
|Amrita University must receive the applications||4th week of March 2018|
|Opening of slot booking window||1st week of April 2018|
|Issuance of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|AEEE 2017 will be conducted||3rd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of May 2018|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
How to Apply:
The application form of AEEE 2018 will be available in both online and offline mode. Whichever medium candidates use to submit their application, they will be required to remit the application fee of Rs. 1000.
The online application form will be available on the official website and the link to access the registration portal will be uploaded here as well. On the other hand, the OMR or offline AEEE application form can be attained either from the designated Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank or by posting a letter to the Amrit University, asking to post back the application form. To know more the application procedure and more details about Amrita B.Tech 2018 application form, click on the heading of this paragraph.
The exam pattern of AEEE 2018 will be as below:
- The examination will be held in online and offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The candidates will have to solve 100 multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be asked form Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Only the Mathematics section will carry 40 questions, rest will have 30 questions each.
- 3 marks will be given for a correct answer and negative marking of 1 mark will be done for incorrect answers.
The syllabus of AEEE 2018 for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section is very close to that of class 11th and 12th. Candidates must check it by accessing the link above, as it will provide a clear idea about the important and the not so important chapter.
— Nitheesh Kumar (@Admissionstn) November 2, 2016
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Goa||Goa ( Panaji )|
OTHER LINKS – AMRITA UNIVERSITY