Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2006
Status: Recognized (Dr.MGR University)
About Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences:
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University and approved by the Medical Council of India and the institution is run by PADANILAM WELFARE TRUST KULASEKHARAM. Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS) Trust was formed by Shri. late K.V. Krishnan Nair, father of Dr. C.K. Velayudhan Nair, inspired by the ideals of his father, the late Dr. Velayudhan Pillai.
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences Facilities:
The campus has an auditorium with air conditioned where the cultural events, annual days, meetings, inter-college events are held. The College Auditorium has a fixed stage and can accommodate thousands of audience comfortably.
The Multipurpose auditorium is a resourceful addition to the infrastructural facilities of SMIMS useful for large gatherings of students for functions, cultural meets etc.
The library is provided with excellent facilities and ample spaces with lots of natural light for quiet reading, group collaboration, individual research and recreational reading.
Facilities available in the library
- Fully automated
- Book Bank / Question bank.
- Photocopying facility
- Internet facility
- Online journals
Abundant clinical information including surgical procedures, clinical situations etc are recorded and available as audio / video tapes, and compact disks. A good number of reference books are available at the departmental libraries also. The library works on all days from 8.00 am to —- pm. Facilities for photocopying are available in-house.
- Single bath attached rooms with separate boys and girls hostel in the campus under the care of resident warden.
- Rooms are provided with a cot ,cupboard, table and a chair
- Additional rooms for interns and postgraduates.
- Scientifically designed, fully automated, hygienic kitchen and a buffet mess
- Fully mechanized laundry.
- Continuous water supply with a reverse osmosis water treatment plant.
- 24 hour electricity supply with generator back-up.
- Separate television viewing hall.
- Reading room with all leading news papers and periodicals.
- Telephone booth, indoor games hall, well-equipped gymnasium, sprawling playfields and round- the-clock canteen facility.
- We have a branch of City Union Bank and ATM in our Campus. This facility is availed by all our students and faculties. It facilitates easy access for students to carry out quick bank transactions.
- The stationery store in the institute to make the course books and other reading materials available for the students.
- Both indoor and outdoor games are encouraged for the development of well-balanced, young medical graduates.
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered:
- M.S. ANATOMY
- M.D. PHYSIOLOGY
- M.D. BIOCHEMISTRY
- M.D. PATHOLOGY
- M.D. MICROBIOLOGY
- M.D. SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- M.D. PHARMACOLOGY
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure 2018 Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details:
Padanilam Welfare Trust, Padanila Kulasekharan,
Kanyakumari – 629161
Phone : 04651-280866, 280745, 280740, 278551, 278250
EMail : email@example.com