ACS Medical College BDS Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College :2008
Status: Recognized (Dr.MGR University)
About ACS Medical College :
ACS Medical College and Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive University in Chennai we offer courses in Medicine and Health Sciences. We are an institutions committed to excellence in teaching and in an ever-increasing manner, to research and development. Our mission in life is very clearly defined: “.to be the premier University, making available quality education, research and service to the people in India and abroad”.
ACS Medical College Facilities:
More than 3 lakh sq.ft. of built-up area with buildings of beautiful aesthetic and architectural splendor, housing the Medical College and Hospital.Highly qualified doctors in the clinical and teaching departments.
A dedicated team of nursing staff.A multi-specialty hospital with prospectus of expansion in accordance with MCI norms. Excellent laboratory and museum facilities in all teaching departments.Well-designed lecture halls with convenient seating arrangements and audio-visual facilities. Well-organised Intensive Care Units (ICU) with state-of-the-art equipment and committed medical and nursing staff.
The Central Library is occupying a floor space of about 800 sq. mts. It stocks more than 2000 books of various subjects in medical and allied health science.Reputed journals, both Indian and international are available for reference. In addition, there are departmental libraries. The total number of titles in theCentral Departments Library runs to over 2800. Computerised catalogues of the library holdings as well as a card index are available for verification and use.
The Central Laboratory functioning round-the-clock is the backbone of the medical services. The Departments of Biochemistry, Pathology and Clinical Microbiology are integrated into the Central Laboratory Services to provide rapid results to facilitate swift decision-making by consultants of all specialties.
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food.
Residential accommodation is provided for the staff of the Medical College. Separate quarters are provided for male and female nurses. The College is provided with a 2MBPS Broadband net facility. Internet lab functions from 9 A.M to 8 P.M. The hostel students and research students utilize the benefit of net lab during the evening hours.
ACS Medical College Courses Offered:
ACS Medical College Fees Structure 2017 Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2018:
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
ACS Medical College Contact Details:
Poonamalle High Road
(Chennai – Bangalore Highway – NH4)
Chennai – 600 077
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 6457 0316
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2680 0567
Wedsite : acsmch.ac.in/