Aishwarya College of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2018
Established Year: 2011
Aishwarya College of Engineering & Technology provides a variety of stimulating environment for intellectual development, free thinking, and personal growth, challenging its students with dynamic learning opportunities and equipping them with the skills, insights, attitudes and practical experiences that are necessary to take up responsibilities in the society. The Institution is committed towards creation of visualization, socially acceptable and ecologically sustainable technology.
ENGINEERING PRACTICE AT EEE LABORATORIES
ENGINEERING PRACTICE AT CSE LABORATORIES
ENGINEERING PRACTIVE AT ECE LABORATORIES
ENGINEERING PRACTIVE AT S & H LABORATORIES
ACET ENGINEERS REFERING INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
Health and Physical Education
B.E. Civil Engineering
B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
The college has an active placement cell which helps the students to get suitable jobs for them. Apart from the placement facility, students go on industrial tours, attend personality development programmes (PDP) and participate in placement related activities like extempore, mock interviews, technical tests, aptitude tests and other latest trends etc.
Admission to all undergraduate courses ie. Bachelors in Engineering (B.E.) are carried out through the single window system of the Anna University. Students can choose the courses based upon the state-wise rank calculated by their marks in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Department of Education, Government of TamilNadu.
Reservations are provided for BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST etc as per the rules of the Government of TamilNadu.
Reservations are also provided for Physically handicapped / Ex-Service men / Sports persons / Other state candidates.
B.Arch Degree Admission:
Candidates having passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination with 50% marks as aggregate. , having Mathematics as a subject of study and obtained 80 marks out of 200 in NATA(National Aptitude Test for Architecture) test in any one of the attempt.
TNEA Admission process will commence after the counselling is over. Candidates have to report in the allotted colleges and submit the fees and complete the admission formalities.Candidates will have to verify there documents in the respective colleges and then pay the admission fees.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) was conducted by Anna University previously. But from the few years there will be no entrance exam for admission in various engineering colleges. The candidates will get the admission on the basis of their class XII percentage. The candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the undergraduate courses offered by the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. In this article we are providing the information about TNEA 2018.
Candidates must read all the eligibility conditions mentioned below:
- The applicant should belong to the state of Tamil Nadu and ought to have completed their class XII from the state. Candidates who do not belong to the state of Tamil Nadu but have completed class XII from the state are also eligible to apply.
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have completed class XII from schools situated outside the state are also eligible to apply provided they submit a valid nativity certificate. The nativite certificate should be enclosed in the digital format.
- Wards of central government employees can apply for admissions irrespective of whether they are natives of the state provided their parents or guardians have been serving in the state of Tamil Nadu for the past five years continuously. Such candidates are required to submit a certificate in support of this, issued by the employer of his/her parent or guardian.
- Admissions are also open to wards of all India service Tamil Nadu cadre officers.
- Wards of public sector or government employees may also apply irrespective of their domicile provided their parent/guardian has been employed in the state of Tamil Nadu for the past five years continuously and they produce a certificate of evidence to this end.
|Notification Date for TNEA 2017||First week of May, 2018|
|Application form start date||First week of May, 2018|
|Last date for issue of application form||last week of May, 2018|
|Counselling date||First week of July, 2018|
How to Apply:
TNEA Application form will be available through the online and offline mode. The candidates can get the application form from the official website of the conducting authority (Anna University) or may get the form from TNEA designated centres. The candidates will get the application form in the month of May tentatively.
By Online Mode: The candidates can get the application form by paying Rs. 500/- for the general candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved candidates.
By Offline Mode: The candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- for the general and Rs. 450/- for scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/other backward classes.
TNEA Merit List:
The candidates will get the admission on the basis of class XII percentage. The importance will be given to the candidates who have scored good marks in class XII. The admission in various engineering colleges will be done through the merit list only.
TNEA 2018 Counselling:
The Anna University will conduct the TNEA 2018 Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in the month of July. The candidates will be allotted the colleges during the counselling process. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their performance in the class 12th examination. Admission will be done strictly on merit basis.
Documents required for Counselling
The following documents are required for the counselling procedure:
- Class X marksheet and passing certificate
- Class XII marksheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Six passport size photographs
Aishwarya College of Engineering and Technology, Erode
Tamil Nadu 638312
Contact : 04256-256533
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://aishwaryacollege.com
Aishwarya College of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2017
Admission Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ADMISSION PROCEDURE , APPLICATION , ELIGIBILITY , INFRASTRUCTURE , CUT OFF WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ..