Chennai Medical College Trichy Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2009
Status: Recognized(Dr.MGR University)
About Chennai Medical College :
Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (CMCH&RC) is located on the Trichy – Chennai National Highway 45 in Irungalur village,Mannachanallur,Trichy,TamilNadu, India.This Centre was started as a multi-specialty 350 bedded teaching hospital in the year 2008 . CMCH&RC is well connected by road, rail and air with major towns of Tamil nadu and India.There is a good road network connecting almost all the villages of this area. Currently it has a bed strength of 750. This institution is the long felt wish of Thiru Thandavarayapuram Ramasamy Dr. T. R. Pachamuthu, Chancellor of the SRM group of instituitions and the Chancellor of SRM University. SRM is an abbreviation for Sri Ramasamy Memorial. SRM ventured into higher education in 1984, and since then it has grown and gained recognition at the National and International level. It is the Chancellor’s wish to have a medical college in a rural area, considering the needs of the rural mass.
Chennai Medical College Facilities:
Casualty Emergency department is the gateway for all emergency patients and it is one among the important departments in any hospital. We utilize the state of the art technology and modern life saving equipments for the betterment of the patients.Casualty/ Emergency department is providing round the clock service to all type of emergencies, handled by a qualified emergency physician along with 4 other medical officers. The doctors are well supported by a team of well trained adequate emergency nurses, paramedics and emergency technicians.
The library has internet facilities for faculty, students and research scholars. The library is well connected by intranet to other departments. With this facilities faculty members can search the availability of books and communicate with the librarian. Browsing centre is Air –condioned and has 40 terminals.
- Browsing centre-40 Systems
- Library server-1 System
- Issue/Return &Enquiry-2 Systems
- Digital Library -4 Systems
- Librarian-1 System
- Dy.Librarian-1 System
- Skill Laboratory- 3 System
- E-Library-2 System
This central library is unique in having a “Skills lab” to train faculty and students on electronic information technology and gain experience on the following. A large pool of Pathologists, Microbiologists and Biochemists having a rich & varied experience are engaged round the clock to meet the highest standards of Lab results. A team of qualified ,dedicated, experienced technologists and technicians perform investigations under strict quality control programmes producing accurate and speedy results.The skill lab is located in the second floor with an area of 60 Sq.m and a capacity to accommodate 25 persons.We have more number of Animation Cds.
- Tele medicine
- Tele conferencing
- Out sourcing of lectures Through web
- E-Books/ E-journals
- Computer system-3
Teaching faculty, residents and non-teaching staff including nurses are provided residential quarters within the campus. The campus is environment friendly . A temple has been constructed with in the campus. Independent hostels with an environment for games and recreation are provided to girls and boys. The details facilities in the hostel provided to boys and girls are given below.
Outdoor Games-Play fields for Cricket,Foot Ball,Basket Ball,Throw Ball,Volley Ball, Badminton
Indoor Games-Chess,Carrom,Table Tennis. Gymnasium-We have the Gym Equipments separately for Boys and Girls and also staff. Medical insurance scheme for both students and staff. 24 hrs ambulance availability . Treatments are given at concessional rates.
NACC Grade: A
Chennai Medical College Courses Offered:
Chennai Medical College Fees Structure Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2018
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
Chennai Medical College Contact Details:
CHENNAI MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE,
Irungalur , Mannachanallur Taluk,
Tiruchirappalli – 621 105.
For General Queries: 0431-3058633/3058872
College Dean Office: 0431-3058686/3058687/3058813
Fax : 0431-3058877
E-Mail: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org