Chettinad Medical College Kanchipuram Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2006
About Chettinad Medical College:
At Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, they are justifiably proud of their Medical College, which is quickly becoming the preferred destination for medical education in South India. Students at Chettinad get the opportunity to interact with, and learn from, some of the best professionals in their chosen area. The academic team has been carefully selected as much for their professional competence as for their passion for teaching. We believe that learning should be mutually rewarding and enjoyable; and students find Chettinad teachers open, accessible and supportive of their goals and aspirations. Students of Chettinad learn in arguably one of the best equipped campuses in the country. Our 95-acre self-contained township includes sophisticated learning resources such as multimedia libraries, labs and museums. It also has a full range of student amenities such as hostels, cafeterias, gyms and recreation options.
Chettinad Medical College Facilities:
The Institute of Undergraduate & Postgraduate Education for doctors, the Nursing College, the Institute of Emergency Medicine, the Institute of Paramedical Sciences and the College for Physiotherapy aim to attract the best talent in the medical and allied professions, and impart the trme anywhere access to high quality learning content, it encourages slow learners and promotes more efficient interaction between students and instructors, with on-line exams and improved evaluation techniques.
An organized museum and well-stocked library make learning interesting. The library is well stocked with over 9000 books and over 54 journals of which 11 are international and 43 are national journals. Library also subscribes to online periodicals. The Digital library with over 35 computers and high-speed internet facility and audio visual aids is popular. Apart from these facilities the library is maintained on bar coding and also has reprographic facility which can take 14 pages/min.
Students get an opportunity to practice in real time on dummies that function like normal human patients. This gives them the confidence and skills they need for patient interactions. There is a variety of simulators available: from delivery of a child to asthma simulator, ECG tube, etc. This is a self training method that will be supervised by specialized doctors. Our lectures are well supported by hands-on experience in the well equipped laboratories. Each laboratory can accommodate over 90 students. Every lab has a demo room for the students to receive their instructions and conduct small group discussions.
Chettinad Health City is a self-contained township. Students have a range of amenities to help them develop, including hostel facilities with nutritious food and connectivity in every room, numerous sports and recreational facilities, transport from the city, and access to Banking facilities, shopping, laundry services and a Travel Desk on campus. Separate accommodation with the latest amenities are available for professors, teaching staff, nurses and for support staff of CHC too.
- We have our regular CME programs and CNE programs
- The faculty is encouraged to present their research findings in both national and international conferences.
- Faculty regularly attend workshops and seminars.
- Eminent scholars and researchers are regularly invited to give guest lectures.
- Monthly audit meetings and clinical society meetings are held.
NACC Grade: NA
Chettinad Medical College Courses Offered:
- M.D. (Anatomy)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Microbiology)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Community Medicine)
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Anesthesiology)
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy)
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)
- M.S. (Orthopedics)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)
- M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)
Chettinad Medical College Fees Structure Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
Chettinad Medical College Contact Details:
Chettinad Health City
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist.,
Tamil Nadu 603 103 India
T. +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F. +91 (0)44 4741 1011