Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2009
Status: Recognized ( Dr.MGR University)
About Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences :
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of medical sciences and research was founded in 1993 by Thiru S. Regupathy, B.Sc.B.L, Former minister of state, Government of India.Its maiden venture was the establishment of J J College of Arts and Science, Pudukkottai in 1994. In 2001, Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology blossomed near chennai in a 65 acre campus on the GST Road. Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Sciences, Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Karpaga Vinayaga College of Nursing followed suit in the same campus in a short span of time. A 650 bedded multi-speciality hospital is also functioning within the campus.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Facilities:
KVIMS uses innovative learning methodologies for students to understand the technical concepts with ease. Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engg., & Tech has 22 online audio-visual/ multimedia classrooms with capacity of 65 each. It comprises of all modern equipments for presentations, video lectures, online material access etc., inside each classroom. It also provides facility for accessing NPTEL Video lessons of renowned IIT Lecturers from the classrooms
Library is the heart of an academic institution. KVIMS college library has been establishing an excellent collection of books, journals and non-book material in science, engineering, technology, humanities and management. It is a learning centre for all students and staff members to make the best use of the library that has been carefully built up since the inception of the college. The library is housed in a spacious area of 6708 sq.ft., fully computerized and air-conditioned with Reference Section, Magazine Section and Stack Area. KVIMS library proudly records that presently there are more than 41,000 books and reference volumes stacked for the benefit of staff and students. There is a well established media resource centre. There are as many as 234 professional subscribed journals.Constant addition of titles and volumes in all the fields of Engineering, Management, Basic Science and Humanities is the regular facet of our library. Every effort has been made to obtain all titles recommended by the college council.Newspapers, weekly and fortnightly magazines of repute are subscribed to enable the student to acquire knowledge to keep shoulder to shoulder of day-to-day trends. To facilitate the assessment of book catalogs, the library books are all digitally coded with bars and computerized automated OPAC system.
Location of the hostel is within the campus premises at a walkable distance from the mainstream building. There is a mineral water plant at our campus which provides purified drinking water to our students at hostel and college. The hostel is equipped with Wi-Fi facility and there are internet centers within the campus to ease the necessities of our students. Laundry service is available at all hostels, which again makes it convenient for the students. The hostels are provided with a 24/7 RO water facility and every day the students are issued Daily Newspapers for reading and getting themselves updated. Gym facility is available for both boys and girls separately
It has three blocks of teaching medicine with pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical subjects. Students are given excellent training in academics and also encourage in extra-curricular and sports activities too.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered:
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure 2017 Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2017
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2017
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
NEET UG 2017- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET UG 2017- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the month of December, 2016 and exam is most possible to be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2017:
|1.||Dates for submission of application without any late fee||December, 2016|
|2.||Dates for submission of application with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||January, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE||January, 2017|
|4.||Deadline for receiving of confirmation page at CBSE with late fee amounting Rs. 1000/-||February, 2017|
|5.||Date for availability of admit card||April, 2017|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Format
NEET UG 2017 exam Format:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2017, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details:
Karpaga Vinayaga Educational Group Office
Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600024