Madha Medical College Chennai BDS Admission 2018
Management : Trust
Year of Inception of College : 2011
Status: Recognized ( Dr.MGR University)
About Madha Medical College:
Madha Engineering College established in 1998,under Soosaiya Peter Educational Trust is a self-financing Christian Minority Technical Institution affiliated to Anna University. MEC is an ISO:9001:2000 Certified Institution and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi. Dr.S. Peter, the Founder and Chairman of Madha Group of Academic Institutions started rendering educational service with an objective of developing the younger generation intellectually and socially responsible citizens. Madha Group, besides MEC and a Matriculation school, has Institutions offering courses in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dental and Education.
Madha Medical College Facilities:
The college building with its unique octagonal design houses the out patient departments, the various dental and Medical Departments. It is also well provided with other support facilities like Library, Canteen, and administrative office. The college has the state of Art Lecture halls equipped with Audio Visual aids, LCD Projectors, and suitable acoustics, making teaching an art in its own trend. It is also our Philosophy to provide state of art equipment and technology coupled with academics to facilitate our budding dentists to imbibe the best curriculum.
The college library represents the citadel of knowledge, and in every way the pride of the college. With its collection of over five thousand text books, in Dental Medical and allied disciplines, National and international journals it provides the students ample opportunity to indulge themselves in their academic pursuits. It is also well provided with internet and 5 PCs. Students are also aided by photocopying and scan facilities. It worthy to mention that the academicians have made 1 hour mandatory use of the library each day for all BDS students.
The Dental College has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls. Each hostel has well designed and well furnished rooms shared by students. Good sanitation and drainage infrastructure makes the environs of the hostels, pest free and complimented with adequate natural lighting and ventilation. As a competition to the academicians “who provide food for the students thought”, The Hostel mess provides sumptuous, nutritious tasty food for the student’s palate.
MMC organizes blood donation camps regularly in association with Rotary Club,etc.. In addition to this,MMC conducts Eye camps periodically to help the people in and around Chennai We also have 24 hrs ATM facility, post Office with EMS Speed post Services and a Telecom centre.
NACC Grade: A
Madha Medical College Courses Offered:
Madha Medical College Fees Structure 2017 Call 9700019482
NEET UG 2018:
Eligibility Criteria – NEET UG 2018
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
NEET UG 2018- Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result Info
NEET 2018 Examination is likely to be held on 6th May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across the country.
Students can check here the exam dates of NEET 2018 entrance exam:
|Application form release||January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||After result declaration|
NEET UG 2018- How to Apply?
The detailed application procedure is mentioned below:
- Students can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
NEET UG 2018 Exam Format
The exam pattern for NEET 2018 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the NEET Admit Card. The admit card will be released in the 1st week of April 2018. The authority shall not provide the admit card by post. The NEET hall ticket will contain details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET UG 2018 Result
The authority shall release the NEET Result via online mode through the website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. Students are advised to keep extra printouts of the result for further use. A merit list will be prepared for admission as per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Students will be able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank. Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Counselling for other than 15% All India Quota will be managed by the respective authorities.
Madha Medical College Contact Details:
Madha Medical College & Research Institute
Kundrathur main road, Kovur,
Chennai 600 122.Phone : 0 81 480 77777 / 0 81 480 66666
Emai l: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 044 247 800 55