Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College: 2002
Annual Intake (Seats) : 48
About Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences :
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Puducherry is the outcome of the vision of Madras Medical Mission to create a medical school offering innovative medical education with internal participation. Through PIMS, Madras Medical Mission aims to achieve a number of elevated standards as quality medical education through outstanding, committed faculty, a state-of-the-art hospital and high quality services. Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences has been recognized by the MCI and the Ministry of the Health to conduct various post graduate courses.
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences is the culmination of the Madras Medical Mission’s far-reaching vision to create a healthier society by providing affordable and exemplary healthcare services and training young aspirants. PIMS has six Health Centre functioning now actively covering both Urban and Rural population in and around Pondicherry.
Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences Facilities:
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Sports and Games
Ranking : AAA
Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences Courses Offered:
Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences Fees Structure 2017 Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
Pondicherry Institute Of Medical Sciences Contact Details:
|Kalathumettupathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No.20,|
|Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014, INDIA.|
|Ph : 0413 – 2651111 / 2656271 / 2656272|
|Fax : 91 – 413 – 2656273|
|E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|