Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 1985
Status: Recognized (Annamalai University)
About Rajah Muthiah Medical College :
Rajah Muthiah Medical College is a medical college in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Rajah Muthiah Institute of Health Sciences was established in the year 1980 with the opening of the Dental College. Thereafter in the second phase of development, the Rajah Muthiah Medical College was established in the year 1985. The MBBS course was recognized by the Medical council of India for 125 seats. The Medical Council of India recognition for 125 admissions was enhanced to 150 seats in 2003 along with 18 Postgraduate degree courses in various Medical specialties were started. Later 10 Diploma courses were added. MPT course was started in 5 different specialties
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Facilities:
The Rajah Muthiah Medical College has a 1200 bed tertiary level collegiate hospital with all specialities, super-specialties supported by modern 24-hour laboratory and Radiological Imaging service equipped with Doppler, Ultrasound, Mammography, Digital X-ray, C-arm, CT Scan and the MRI.
Well equipped library with air conditioned library should be provided
Separate Hostel have been provided for male and female students to the college at the campus itself. The room are clean, well-maintained and comfortable. For the day’s scholar students a hygienic canteen is provided with sufficient and airy space with balanced and nutritious food. Warden & Deputy Wardens take care of the Hostel Administration
NACC Grade: A
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Courses Offered:
- M.D. Anaesthesiology
- M.D. Anatomy
- M.D. Bio-Chemistry
- M.D. Community Medicine
- M.D. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- M.D. General Medicine
- M.D. Microbiology
- M.D. Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- M.D. Paediatrics
- M.D. Pathology
- M.D. Pharmacology
- M.D. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- M.D. Physiology
- M.D. Radio Diagnosis / Radiology
- M.D. Emergency Medicine
- M.S. Anatomy
- M.S. ENT
- M.S. General Surgery
- M.S. Ophthalmology
- M.S. Orthopaedics
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Fees Structure 2018 Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Contact Details:
Annamalai Nagar, C.Kothangudi,
Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone : 04144-238499, 238068
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http:\\annamalaiuniversity.ac.in