Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2003
Status: Recognized (Bharath University)
About Sree Balaji Medical College :
Sree Balaji Medical College & hospital has made rapid progress towards being recognized as a Medical school with high academic standards delivering quality health care with an emphasis on promoting social responsibility in its students. In keeping with the vision and mission of Bharath University.Sree Balaji Medical College strives to generate competent and humane professionals empowered to face future challenges with ethical integrity. Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital is a constituent college of Bharath University, Declared under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. It is situated at Chromepet, Chennai. It is approved by Medical council of India , Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi. The college is situated in the heart of Chennai City and is close to the Chrompet Railway station, bus stand and Airport.
Sree Balaji Medical College Facilities:
SBMCH has largest intensive care facility. With 60 intensive care beds and the latest in monitoring and ventilating equipment, the team of dedicated Intensivists provides life saving care to many critically ill patients. The neonatal intensive care unit takes pride in rescuing severely premature children with complex congenital problems. The Specialty Neuro And Cardiac ICUs provide advanced care to patients with cardiac illness and neurovascular conditions.
SBMC&H Central Library centrally air conditioned, well-lit, aesthetically designed library proofed with fire alarms, one gets into an atmosphere for serious intellectual work. Any member of SBMC&H has free access to a rich collection of more than 18138books, 160 journals, and over 7200 back issues at any time between 8.a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and 8.a.m. to 8 p.m.on holidays. The library provides and facilitates the students and the faculty to have free access to online journals. Multiple terminals are provided in the Internet club. Audio and Video room has a wide range of CDs and Video cassettes providing effective learning tools. In addition to the 270 seats in the main library reading hall, another hall with 250 seats is available for the users to read their own books. Photo copying facility is available in the library to help the users.
Well equipped and air conditioned laboratory provided for all departments
- There are separate hostels for men and women
- Each of which offers accommodation for up to 1000 students.
- These are comfortable, ‘no frills’ accommodation -offering single, double and triple room sharing.
- Spacious dining halls serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostels are provided with cable TVs, telephone and Internet facilities.
- A professional team of security guards ensures safety.
SBMC&H ambulance services provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the seriously ill and injured patients. In addition, our ambulance services also cater to patients who need to be shifted to other places on a non-emergency basis. Our ambulance services extend all over the south.
Blood Components Available Always Include:
- Red Blood Cells
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Frozen Plasma
- Platelet concentrates
NACC Grade: A
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Courses Offered:
- M.D General Medicine
- M.D TB & Chest Medicine
- M.D Psychiatry
- M.D Padiatrics
- M.D Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.D Anesthesiology
- M.D Radiodiagnosis
- M.D Anatomy
- M.D Physiology
- M.D Pathology
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Biochemistry
- M.D Community Medicine
- M.S Orthopedics
- M.S ENT
- M.S Ophtalmology
- M.S General Surgery
- M.S Skin & STD
Sree Balaji Medical College Fees Structure 2018 Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
Sree Balaji Medical College Contact Details:
Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital
#7, Works Road, Chromepet
Chennai – 600 044
Tamil Nadu, India