SRM Medical College Kancheepuram Admission 2018
Year of Inception of College : 2005
Status: Recognized (Deemed University)
About SRM Medical College:
SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
SRM Medical College Facilities:
- Arts & culture
- Athletics & Fitness
- Student Clubs
- Community radio
- Public Service
- Caste Discrimination
- Women’s Grievance
- Redressal committee
SRM University have an air conditioned Sound Treated Audiometry Lab, in which our students learn to evaluate hearing of the patients by using Digital pure-tone clinical audiometer, Impedance audiometer, BERA and OAE. Free field facilities are available for evaluating pediatric population. For patients who need hearing aids, students are being trained to prescribe proper hearing aid.
- Two separate exclusive boys and girls hostel which can accommodate 584 UG and 175 PG students each.
- Optional A/C facility
- Layout: Available, Approved Building Plan Present
- Distance from the College & Hospital:Hospital To Hostel – 300 M
College To Hostel – 500 M
- Supervisory arrangement :Warden, Deputy Warden & House Keeper
- Messing & canteen arrangement: Yes, Available
(Dining hall should have accommodation for 25% of the occupants at a given time).
- Availability of visitors room, reading room TV room and indoor games:Yes, Available
NACC Grade: “A”
Ranked 43rd among Top 100 Universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2017
SRM Medical College Courses Offered:
PG Degree Courses
SRM Medical College Fees Structure 2018 Call 9700019482
NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 Important Dates
|NEET PG Application Starts||October 31, 2017|
|NEET PG Application Ends||November 27, 2017|
|Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form||November 27, 2017|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||January 7, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2018 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 was released from 31st October 2017.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2018 admit card will be available via online mode in candidates registered email ID before 4 days from the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2018 Result
NBE releases NEET PG 2018 Result by January 31, 2018. Result is valid for MD / MS / PG Diploma admission 2018. In case of tie, order of getting merit is first on basis of more number of correct answers, then MBBS percentage score, and then date of birth. Result of NEET PG 2018 indicates percentile rank overall, rank on All India Basis and category basis. Candidates can download mark sheet cum result certificate of NEET PG 2018 for All India 50% Quota from nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list will be categorized into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the counselling process according to their rank. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be done as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability.
SRM Medical College Contact Details:
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur
Kancheepuram – 603203
Phone: 044- 27455706
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Website : srmuniv.ac.in